You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Customer Service is Broken

I recently ordered an iPad, with expedited shipping as this was a gift for my daughters birthday. It was scheduled to arrive the next day between 3pm-5pm. The driver stopped in front of my house, never got out, never called... after a few seconds he left. ( I am more than willing to show the video of this ) I called customer service, after an hour on the phone, they ordered a replacement. However, it is now 5 days later and the order is still "processing" with an estimated wait time of another week. If I had known it was going to take that long, I would have ordered next day online again.

Not only was there a failure in the actual delivery, but Apple couldn't even order a replacement next day. Meanwhile, my daughter is impatiently waiting for her iPad. I really do not understand how a company like Apple compounds a failure, with additional broken processes. It seems rather simple to either call the driver to turn around, or worst case, order the same iPad from the same store and deliver it the next day.

Really disappointed at how this is turning out.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 5:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 6:34 PM

This is a user forum, you are not speaking to Apple. To contact Apple directly, please click on Contact Support at upper right corner of any forum page.

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Customer Service is Broken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.