You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 12 Pro Rear Camera Won't Take Photos

How can I troubleshoot this issue? I'm able to take videos with the rear cameras, but whenever I take a photo it will "capture" but it won't save to the camera roll. This issue only happens with my rear camera, I can use the front-facing cameras just fine.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 8:54 PM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2021 3:15 PM in response to DHebel

Hi DHebel,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you're experiencing an issue with your iPhone camera. We certainly want to make sure you're able to save your photos, and we're happy to help.

After you take a photo, is there any error or alert that happens? Does this continue after restarting your iPhone? You can see how here: Restart your iPhone

Also, make sure you have plenty of storage available on your device for new photos to be saved: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Thanks

IPhone 12 Pro Rear Camera Won't Take Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.