You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps

I have an app downloaded on my phone and I would like to download it on my macbook pro. When searching through my purchased apps on my macbook I couldn’t find the app. Can anyone help me solve this?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 3:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 10:23 PM

iOS apps for your iPhone will not run on an Intel MBP. The iOS App Store and the Mac App Store are two different stores with apps for two different OS platforms.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.3; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.4; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.5; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.5; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.5  HomePods, audioOS 14.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 29, 2021 10:23 PM in response to CristianPuig

iOS apps for your iPhone will not run on an Intel MBP. The iOS App Store and the Mac App Store are two different stores with apps for two different OS platforms.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.3; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.4; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.5; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.5; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.5  HomePods, audioOS 14.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.