You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change or add an adult organizer

I have a 9 year old son who got the IPhone XR as a birthday gift last month and his aunt that bought it for him set up the family sharing and the find my device or location sharing.I have a phone plan with 3 lines which 1 of those lines was my sons line that i have had on for him over a year with a different type of phone so the gift iPhone was switched out n the place of the phone he had already.I am the one who pays the phone bill monthly and he is my son so I am the one who should be the organizer and have control over the iPhone but as the someone else is the organizer and I do not know that person’s information to remove it nor can I locate my sons aunt to ask the info to be able to change that my question is if there is anyway I can add myself as another organizer or delete her as the organizer and add myself n the place of her to control my sons phone which I pay the bill on monthly.

iPhone XR

Posted on May 1, 2021 12:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 2:14 PM

See this but I don't think it will resolve the situation under the parameters you provide:

Move a child to another group using Family Sharing - https://support.apple.com/HT201080

1 reply

Change or add an adult organizer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.