You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to know my Apple TV subscription free for one year but it’s showing me that it is free only for 7 days

I have purchased new I phone 12 but I did not get my Apple TV subscription free of one year. Why it is showing me only 7 days free ??

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on May 1, 2021 12:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 7:53 AM

Users have to redeem the offer within the first three months, on their new eligible Apple device in the TV app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 1, 2021 7:53 AM in response to ajeet225

Users have to redeem the offer within the first three months, on their new eligible Apple device in the TV app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

May 1, 2021 1:35 AM in response to ajeet225

Hello Welcome to Apple's community

Apple Tv+ subscription is only free for a year when you buy a new apple product ( iPad, Mac, iPhone, Apple Tv) accessories are not included only products which I've mentioned . So if you have bought any new apple product you can claim your apple tv+ subscription right from your apple tv app and other than that you can use 7 days free trail then 99₹ Per month and 999₹ for a year.

I want to know my Apple TV subscription free for one year but it’s showing me that it is free only for 7 days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.