You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store Problems

Hi, When I open my App Store and try to download a FREE Game it says Verification Required. And it asks me to put my password In, So I put my password in and it brings me to a screen where there’s like payment methods. And so it asks me to like but my info in, I do that right. so then it brings me to the same screen and won’t let me download anything Any suggestions Please help My App Store has been like this for a month. I’ve tried looking up videos and blah blah blah and it ain’t working so plz help.

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on May 1, 2021 6:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
6 replies

May 22, 2021 9:13 AM in response to 1234__-

1234__- wrote:

i was looking on here cause i have the same problem i did what you said but the message still pops up i don’t know how to get rid of it i’ve done everything videos have said and it wont go away

What happened when you followed the previous blue-text links to the articles describing setting up a no-payment Apple ID, or describing removing the last linked payment method (other than gift cards)?

App Store Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.