You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I user my iPhone to track others iPhone

How can I use my iPhone to track others iPhone

Posted on May 1, 2021 10:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 10:49 PM

The owner of the iPhone you wish to track must "Share My Location" with you, by opening your name in his contacts list, scrolling to the bottom, and selecting that option. You will then receive a message stating that he is sharing his location with you.

Open the green "Find My" app on your iPhone and you should see the shared phone in "People".

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 1, 2021 10:49 PM in response to Amedblinkz

The owner of the iPhone you wish to track must "Share My Location" with you, by opening your name in his contacts list, scrolling to the bottom, and selecting that option. You will then receive a message stating that he is sharing his location with you.

Open the green "Find My" app on your iPhone and you should see the shared phone in "People".

How do I user my iPhone to track others iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.