You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, i forgot my passcode on my old iphone and disabled. it has so many precious photo of my baby. How to restore my photos and videos? please help me

hi

i forgot my passcode on my old iphone 5 and it is disabled now. It has so many precious photo of my baby please help me to get my photos and videos on it. i dont know what to do. i was using it few years ago. i have now iphone x. my icloud data is only from the iphone x. please

iPhone 5

Posted on May 2, 2021 3:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 2, 2021 3:39 AM

I'm afraid it's not good news. The passcode is stored only on the phone, so unlike the Apple ID password it can't be retrieved or reset. The only way to get into the phone is to erase it, which would mean losing all the data in it. Please see: If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 2, 2021 3:39 AM in response to nomundari247

I'm afraid it's not good news. The passcode is stored only on the phone, so unlike the Apple ID password it can't be retrieved or reset. The only way to get into the phone is to erase it, which would mean losing all the data in it. Please see: If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

hi, i forgot my passcode on my old iphone and disabled. it has so many precious photo of my baby. How to restore my photos and videos? please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.