You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Horizontal Lines on the bottom of my Mac Air

I have about 9 very small horizontal lines at the bottom of my screen, how do I get rid of them, I've already tried restarting with Command, Option, R & P, and I've restarted holding down the D button, but the lines are still here, tried to do a print screen and they don't show up on that, so I took a picture with my Ipad and drew a line to the lines that I can't get rid of. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.2

Posted on May 3, 2021 12:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 12:57 PM

It appears that you have either a failing display or a failing cable that connects the logic board to the display. You appear to have performed the basic troubleshooting tasks without success. I recommend that you have your MacBook Air examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center. You may also contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 3, 2021 12:57 PM in response to Ima2mapper

It appears that you have either a failing display or a failing cable that connects the logic board to the display. You appear to have performed the basic troubleshooting tasks without success. I recommend that you have your MacBook Air examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center. You may also contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

Horizontal Lines on the bottom of my Mac Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.