You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with finding Voice Memos on my computer

In the old days, when there was still iTunes, I could open voice memos I made with my iPhone in iTunes on my Mac computer.

Now iTunes has gone, and I have problems finding my voices memos back on both my MacBook Air and my Mac mini M1.

When I open Voice memos on the computers, I only see recordings I made after June, 2018. The older ones — they are still in my iPhone — are nowhere to be found

Syncing does not work really great. E.g., I still do not see two recordings with the iPhone I made just the other day.

So, can someone please tell me:

Where on my MacBook or on the Mini do I find back the old memos I made back in the iTunes days?

If they are not there, is there a way to upload them from my iPhone to the computer? Or to iCloud, for that matter?

Thanks a lot!

iPhone 11

Posted on May 4, 2021 11:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 5:13 AM

This problem solved itself. It took a long time, but finally the app Voice Recorder synchronized all my old Voice memo's.

Similar questions

1 reply

Problem with finding Voice Memos on my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.