You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch re-pairing issue

Hello, I have an issue with re-pairing my iphone with my apple watch in the activation lock part. I used the same icloud as before but was told that I inserted the incorrect password. I also tried renewing my password for that same icloud account and re-logged in. Also restarted my watch but still can't get through the activation lock log in. What should I do??

Posted on May 5, 2021 6:37 AM

3 replies

May 12, 2021 3:28 AM in response to Community User

Hello, excuse me for this late reply.

It was a hand-me-down from my aunt but I was able to pair it fine with my iphone back then since I was able to unpair it from my aunt’s iphone. I’m trying to pair it again with the very same iphone that I paired it with at that time. However, the watch also hasn’t been updated for a while now due to my inactive usage during this pandemic. Maybe that has got something to do with it?

Apple Watch re-pairing issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.