You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

since i updated my whole phone is glitching i don't know why but is there something wrong with ios 14.5.1?

why is my phone glitching after the 2 new updates

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on May 5, 2021 3:15 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2021 12:44 PM in response to mabelle288

Hi there mabelle288,

We understand that you are having issues with your iPhone after updating. We’d like to help however we can.

Is this happening with every use of your iPhone or only when you are using certain apps? If this happens only with specific apps, follow the steps here:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Let’s also restart your iPhone to see if it helps with what’s happening:

Restart your iPhone

If this continues to occur after reviewing those, please provide more details about exactly what’s happening with your device and if you are getting an error message of some kind.

Cheers!

since i updated my whole phone is glitching i don't know why but is there something wrong with ios 14.5.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.