You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

multiple displays Issue with Macbook Air M1

I was able to easily connect 2 displays with my M1 Mac Mini.

I was able to easily connect 1 external display AND SideCar with my Ipad USING my Macbook Air M1

HOWEVER For the life of me, I cannot set up 2 external display monitors with my laptop... the third monitor simply does not get recognized. I have tried using DisplayManager also does not work. WTH Apple?

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on May 10, 2021 1:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 10, 2021 7:57 AM

Perhaps Apple is correct…

Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:

One external display with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz

MacBook Air - Technical Specifications - Apple

Similar questions

4 replies

May 10, 2021 8:01 AM in response to The_Apple_DarkSide

The_Apple_DarkSide wrote:

I was able to easily connect 2 displays with my M1 Mac Mini.

I was able to easily connect 1 external display AND SideCar with my Ipad USING my Macbook Air M1

HOWEVER For the life of me, I cannot set up 2 external display monitors with my laptop... the third monitor simply does not get recognized. I have tried using DisplayManager also does not work. WTH Apple?

Working as designed.

multiple displays Issue with Macbook Air M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.