You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ without payment info

Hello everybody;

I got a free year of Apple TV+ but it needs payment information to activate, since I live in Iran, I don’t have access to any global payment system due to sanctions.

Is there any alternative way to activate my free Apple TV+?!

iPhone 6s

Posted on May 11, 2021 8:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 11, 2021 11:03 AM

The offer is for an extended trial for Apple TV. It needs a payment method designated in order to start the subscription, which would be standard practice.

It doesn't necessarily need to be a credit or debit card. If you have a way to add funds to your account (you can also use a gift card) and it is enough to cover one billing cycle then that should do the trick

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 11, 2021 11:03 AM in response to m-moharrami

The offer is for an extended trial for Apple TV. It needs a payment method designated in order to start the subscription, which would be standard practice.

It doesn't necessarily need to be a credit or debit card. If you have a way to add funds to your account (you can also use a gift card) and it is enough to cover one billing cycle then that should do the trick

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Apple TV+ without payment info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.