You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to purchase apps

Hey!

I have a problem with purchasing apps from App Store.

When I click on GET to download the app, It seems to be downloading but it turns me back to the button GET.

This problem started since i bought iphone 12 and put my apple id from iphone 6s plus

Thank you!

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on May 12, 2021 8:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 12, 2021 8:36 AM

There could be many problems two that I could tell you that I think are the issues are 1. You don’t have a Payment method or 2. Your signed out of your iCloud account. To resolve it is to add a payment method or try sighing in and out and if that doesn’t work hard reset you phone by pressing the up volume, down volume the maintain your finger pressed in the power button.

Hope it helps :)

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 12, 2021 8:36 AM in response to AliMoataz

There could be many problems two that I could tell you that I think are the issues are 1. You don’t have a Payment method or 2. Your signed out of your iCloud account. To resolve it is to add a payment method or try sighing in and out and if that doesn’t work hard reset you phone by pressing the up volume, down volume the maintain your finger pressed in the power button.

Hope it helps :)

unable to purchase apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.