You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID & Password

I forgot the Apple ID & Password for the phone. I went to GeekSqaud and they restarted the phone because I couldn’t access the phone without the right password. Can you help me find the Apple ID and Password for the phone.

Posted on May 12, 2021 4:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 12, 2021 4:58 PM

No one can help you; it’s up to you to remember your Apple ID and password, assuming that you are the one who enabled Activation Lock. If it wasn’t you then you will need help from the person who enabled it. If you can’t do either the phone is forever useless.

If you are sure it was you who enabled Activation Lock by turning on Find My then Apple can help you remember your Apple ID→If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

As your Apple ID is your email address, maybe you can look at some email you received to find it.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 12, 2021 4:58 PM in response to pj1141

No one can help you; it’s up to you to remember your Apple ID and password, assuming that you are the one who enabled Activation Lock. If it wasn’t you then you will need help from the person who enabled it. If you can’t do either the phone is forever useless.

If you are sure it was you who enabled Activation Lock by turning on Find My then Apple can help you remember your Apple ID→If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

As your Apple ID is your email address, maybe you can look at some email you received to find it.

Apple ID & Password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.