You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification on messages

I’m getting the text message but no sound on IPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 11. My watch dings when message comes in. I have an iPhone 8 Max for work and is working fine. I checked all settings on the phones and reset network settings.

All phones on AT&T network.

Any ideas?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on May 13, 2021 8:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 13, 2021 8:20 AM

If you have an Apple Watch and you are receiving the notification on the Watch, then it is working the way it should. You will not get the notification on the phone if you receive it on the Watch. See this support document that explains how notifications work with the iPhone and Apple Watch. Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 13, 2021 8:20 AM in response to agustin45

If you have an Apple Watch and you are receiving the notification on the Watch, then it is working the way it should. You will not get the notification on the phone if you receive it on the Watch. See this support document that explains how notifications work with the iPhone and Apple Watch. Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Notification on messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.