You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone xr stuck in black and white

My iPhone XR has been stuck on black and white all day. I have done the suggested settings > accessibility > turn off color filters, but there is still no color. I’m going crazy looking at my phone what can I do?!!

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on May 13, 2021 6:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 1:51 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities brookelyn288,

We understand that you need assistance with changing iPhone XR display from black and white. Great troubleshooting so far. This might also be due to your Zoom settings. From Settings > Accessibility > Zoom, make sure that None is selected. Check out Zoom in on the iPhone screen for further details.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 14, 2021 1:51 PM in response to brookelyn288

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities brookelyn288,

We understand that you need assistance with changing iPhone XR display from black and white. Great troubleshooting so far. This might also be due to your Zoom settings. From Settings > Accessibility > Zoom, make sure that None is selected. Check out Zoom in on the iPhone screen for further details.

Take care.

iphone xr stuck in black and white

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.