You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV - “Up Next” not syncing between devices.

Another apple software flaw… I tried signing out on the separate devices individually multiple times and signing back in to no avail. I have 2 Apple TV 4’s and the iPhone 11 promax and 1 Apple TV 4 will not show up next that matches with the phone

Posted on May 13, 2021 7:06 PM

4 replies

May 16, 2021 11:33 AM in response to kairos33

Thank you. On Apple TV (4th generation or later) with tvOS 13 or later, is is possible to add other user accounts as well. Then each user will have its own Up Next queue list. Switching users would bring up a different Up Next list. If your Apple TV has one user account and that is the same as on your other devices, then the multiple accounts is not the a reason for what you are experiencing.

If the issue is specific to one of your Apple TVs, without being able to find out why, then I would reset that device.

Apple TV - “Up Next” not syncing between devices.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.