You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant get my IMAC to boot up

I moved my I MAC to a new house and it wont boot up. When I first powered it on, the status bar would freeze about 3/4th of the way, then the power would shut off. I tried to restart while holding down command R, command-option-R-H, and a few others with no success. I think tried again with command R and got a revolving globe image and it asked me to input my internet code. Since then, its been powered on, white screen, and I have a screen message with the Globe not spinning, and a large triangle with an exclamation mark inside it, with the text below of apple.com/support. -21 06F. any ideas what do to next?

Posted on May 17, 2021 7:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 17, 2021 7:52 AM

Please follow the steps in If your Mac doesn't start up all the way and if those fail, please take it to your local Apple Authorized Service Provider to be professionally diagnosed.

1 reply

I cant get my IMAC to boot up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.