You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audible and CarPlay

Running into two issues with Audible on CarPlay lately:

1. Sometimes the Audible app will open up to a blank white screen. No Audible buttons, content, or anything. Just a blank white screen.
  2. When I can actually get Audible to display on the CarPlay (and I'm not even sure how I've done it), it only shows 4 of my audiobooks—even though I have 20 downloaded books and 110 audiobooks in my entire library. I have no idea why it shows only these 4 (and none of them is the one I've actually been listening to on my iPhone). Even more bizarre is that if I play the title from the phone, it'll show on the CarPlay dashboard as actively playing, even though the Audible CarPlay app doesn't show it in the library.

I have no idea how to fix this, but a Google search shows that other people have been experiencing the same kinds of issues.

Posted on May 17, 2021 1:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 17, 2021 6:55 PM

Sounds like an issue with the Audible App. Since the app is not an Apple app, reach out to Audible for help with their product.

1 reply

Audible and CarPlay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.