You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 8 stuck on apple logo

I tried the suggested steps, press volume up, then press volume down, then hold the side button, and it keeps bringing me back to the apple logo after the screen goes black. Please help.

iPhone 8

Posted on May 18, 2021 3:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 18, 2021 3:16 PM

Try the steps here:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201412

5 replies

May 18, 2021 3:51 PM in response to Tifaneenf

Hi Tifaneenf

Dont get panic, nice that you come for community support.

If you are still under warranty, you can call / chat with apple tech support listed on apple.com/support

Also it happens if you have a 32 gb iPhone 8 but you could have over used your iPhone up to 31.9 gb and then tried making some action like backup now which made the iPhone X or iPhone 11 more unstable with memory lock.

Just a weeks back happened to my iPhone 11 Pro max too which was a 64 gb device when I over used my iCloud 200 gb backup so once I upgrade my plan to my family 2tb and immediately once hit the backup button to ensure my iPhone last week back is safe, which resulted in iPhone got hung / frozen and when I switch off. Done ! next restart is Stuck with Apple logo only.

Simple methods, if you are using windows machine download older version of iTunes software.

If on Mac latest version you can use finder to do a restoration using usb cable or type c cable as per your version of Mac device either old or new.

Connect your device wired to your Mac or windows machine and power off your iPhone complete and power on with apple logo few times and wait for it to show up either on Mac finder or iTunes and click reboot device / restore and try with fresh boot came with purchase of your iPhone 8.

Iphone 8 stuck on apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.