You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly my emails have no right hand margin. The typing goes on and on. When the letters finally return to the left hand margin the break can be mid-word. How do I get back a right hand margin?

How do I reset the right hand margin? Suddenly my typing just keeps going and when the letter return to the left hand margin the break is probably just random.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 18, 2021 7:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 8:39 AM

Rockyshore13 wrote:

How do I reset the right hand margin? Suddenly my typing just keeps going and when the letter return to the left hand margin the break is probably just random.

Quit mail and relaunch it

Reboot and try again.

Mail User Guide - Apple Support

1 reply

Suddenly my emails have no right hand margin. The typing goes on and on. When the letters finally return to the left hand margin the break can be mid-word. How do I get back a right hand margin?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.