You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I

I am trying to download apps and it says verify but I already had

Posted on May 18, 2021 10:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 5:00 PM

Hey there, Kokohairdresser1!

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you are running into issues with trying to download apps to your device. We see no one has responded to your post yet. Here are a couple of things that might help others answer your question:

• First, to what type of device are you trying to download apps?
  • Which version of the software is on your device?
  • What does the exact error message say?

Once these details are posted, others in the Apple Support Communities may be able to offer assistance.

Kind regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 19, 2021 5:00 PM in response to Kokohairdresser1

Hey there, Kokohairdresser1!

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you are running into issues with trying to download apps to your device. We see no one has responded to your post yet. Here are a couple of things that might help others answer your question:

• First, to what type of device are you trying to download apps?
  • Which version of the software is on your device?
  • What does the exact error message say?

Once these details are posted, others in the Apple Support Communities may be able to offer assistance.

Kind regards.

I

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.