You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover my apple ID password

Is there anyway to recover my apple ID password without using the phone number?

I have a problem to recover my apple ID for my old iphone 5 and i need it to, reset it so that it can be my backup phone. However, there are only 2 ways to recover it and that is to key in my old phone number which i do not use it anymore and have forgotten it. the other way to provide the proof of purchase which was purchased a long time ago and i do not have it either.

I was told there is no other way except the 2 ways shown above but Please tell me that there is other way to recover my apple ID password. Apple can verify me if due to security concerns.

iPhone 5

Posted on May 22, 2021 11:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 23, 2021 9:27 AM

See if you can get a Rescue or Notification  email option. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

1 reply

Recover my apple ID password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.