You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod is not updating

Hello Apple Team,

My HomePod is not updating to latest version (iOS 14.6).

Current version shows iOS 14.4

HomePod mini, 14

Posted on May 25, 2021 12:23 AM

9 replies

Jun 20, 2021 5:38 PM in response to sandeepgarje

Tried to do everything that have said here and my Original HomePod is still with the iOS 14.4.

My other 2 Original HomePods and my HomePod Mini have already updated to iOS 14.6.

My iPhone iOS is updated to 14.6.

As a matter of fact, all my Apple devices are updated to 14.6. (Apple TV, iPad, iPhone and 3 HomePods)… only one Original HomePod that I can’t update, still remains in iOS version 14.4.

If somebody can help, I’ll be grateful.

Jun 13, 2021 10:53 PM in response to sandeepgarje

My HomePod is not updating for 14.6 either. I only have one HomePod. I have rebooted the HomePod a couple of times. I powered on and off my network. Then I did a system reset to the HomePod (which then required adding back in the bridges and Lutron devices). I also tried toggling on/off the auto update in the Home app but it still says that 14.6 is available. Any other ideas?

HomePod is not updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.