You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with contacts on two different iphone’s

I have 2 iphone’s, iphone 11 and iphone SE and also two accounts with different e-mail adress. Why my contacts porting betwen the phone’s ? with mention that i’l never log in with iphone 11 apple id on iphone SE and vice versa and no family share active.

Posted on May 25, 2021 3:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2021 9:48 AM

Hi Vladulescu112,

In this case it may be best to contact Apple Support directly to see if they are able to look into it and provide more in-depth troubleshooting steps. You can contact them directly by using this link: Contact Apple Support.

Cheers.

5 replies

May 26, 2021 7:03 AM in response to Vladulescu112

Vladulescu112,

Thanks for posting your question in Apple Support Communities!

If you are seeing your contacts appear on both devices without being signed into the same Apple ID you will need to check your synced accounts in settings. If you go to Settings > Contacts > Accounts. From there you can see if both devices have the same synced accounts. If they do you will need to remove the account from either device which will remove the contacts.

You can find information about how this works by using this article: Set up mail, contacts, and calendar accounts.

Best Wishes.

May 26, 2021 8:23 AM in response to Vladulescu112

Hi Vladulescu112,

If there aren't any synced accounts on the phone, then the only other way the contacts would be there are if the iPhones had been synced or set up with the same computer. Aside from that there aren't many other ways that the contacts can be transferred over suddenly. Have the devices been connected to a computer or synced recently?

Take care.

Problems with contacts on two different iphone’s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.