You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4K

So my MLB TV is not able to stream live games on apple Tv since they have updated the app. About a week ago everything worked fine. MLB Tv works fine on my I phone and my Mac. The message I keep getting when trying to stream Is Unable to verify access. I have deleted the app, restarted apple Tv, Reset apple Tv. Restored purchase. Even tried streaming from TV speaker not sound bar. Just about everything!!! I'm able to recap games if they any game has finished but that's abut it. Any other suggestions on what I can do?

Apple TV 4K, 14

Posted on May 25, 2021 7:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 25, 2021 10:24 AM

It sounds like you have tried everything you can, at this point it means there is a glitch with the app that the developer needs to investigate. You may want to reach out to them to ensure they are aware and looking into it.

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple TV 4K

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.