You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photos not on phone

Not all photos in iCloud are visible on my iphone. I recently uploaded photos from my pc to iCloud. I see the newly uploaded photos when i log on to iCloud, but they do not appear on my phone in Photos.

In settings -> my name -> iCloud -> Photos: I have turned iCloud photos on, and selected download and keep originals.

I have tried setting iCloud photos to Off and then On again. I have tried to reset (erase all contents and settings), and then resetting from iCloud. Any other ideas?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 31, 2021 6:08 AM

1 reply

Jun 1, 2021 8:07 AM in response to åsa224

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, åsa224.

We would be happy to help assist with your iCloud Photos the best we can. It seems like you've taken some great troubleshooting steps so far, but we'll also want to hav you double-check that your iPhone has enough storage to download these new iCloud Photos to your device. You can check your available device storage by following the steps in the article below.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If your device does not have enough available storage, that is likely why you are able to see the photos on iCloud.com, but not download them to your device. If you'd like to store the new pictures on your iPhone, you can free up some space by selecting Optimize iPhone Storage rather than Download and Keep Originals in your Photos Settings. The article above also includes some other recommendations to help free up space.

If you appear to have plenty of available storage on your iPhone, we suggest reaching out to Apple Support so they can look into why your photos are not properly syncing to your device. You can see your support options at the link below.

Get Support

We hope this helps.

iCloud photos not on phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.