You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will I be able to purchase apps

So I couldn’t download apps from the App Store because they wanted me to verify myself by going to my billing address. So I did I had to pay 8.99 for a subscription with a different card than the one I had if I remove both card after I refund the money to the card I used to pay for the subscription will I be able to download apps.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 5:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 8:26 AM

Hi JadenR2,

We understand you're trying to be able to download apps without having a card tied to your Apple ID. You won't have any problem removing your cards and downloading free apps. However, you will need to keep a card on file if you have active subscriptions. You can learn more here: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 4, 2021 8:26 AM in response to JadenR2

Hi JadenR2,

We understand you're trying to be able to download apps without having a card tied to your Apple ID. You won't have any problem removing your cards and downloading free apps. However, you will need to keep a card on file if you have active subscriptions. You can learn more here: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Take care.

Will I be able to purchase apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.