You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This Song is Not Currently Available in Your Country or Region

I went through the steps of going to settings, confirming my region, entering my CC info, etc., but there are still songs that give this message when I try to play them. The majority are songs I purchased via iTunes, but there are a few I imported from CD's I purchased a number of years ago. What should I try next? I really want to listen to my whole library.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 11:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 11:40 AM

I'm sorry to read about the issues you are facing with certain songs you wish to listen to, not being available in your country or region, I hate it when this happens so I will try my best to help you.

Songs can become available and blocked in a region at any time down to licensing, for example, a song I like, Chameleon by Michela Pace is available on Apple Music in Mainland Europe, but not in the United Kingdom where I live. This is ultimately up to the distributors of the song (record label etc) to make it available, and eventually, a song that was once available can become unavailable at a later date, and vice versa.

The following article might help > If your songs are greyed out

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 4, 2021 11:40 AM in response to jahschwah1997

I'm sorry to read about the issues you are facing with certain songs you wish to listen to, not being available in your country or region, I hate it when this happens so I will try my best to help you.

Songs can become available and blocked in a region at any time down to licensing, for example, a song I like, Chameleon by Michela Pace is available on Apple Music in Mainland Europe, but not in the United Kingdom where I live. This is ultimately up to the distributors of the song (record label etc) to make it available, and eventually, a song that was once available can become unavailable at a later date, and vice versa.

The following article might help > If your songs are greyed out

This Song is Not Currently Available in Your Country or Region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.