You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3 months free Apple Arcade not showing up

Hi,

I recently bought a new iPhone 12 Pro, and when I wanted to redeem the 3 months free Apple Arcade it only showed 1 month period.

can someone help me with this?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 4:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 7:29 AM

Hi Ricsi0712, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

We see that you are having an issue with redeeming three free months of Apple Arcade. We want to help. This article has more information about Apple Arcade - Three Month Offer 

If you need further assistance with this after following those steps, you can Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Best Regards!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 9, 2021 7:29 AM in response to Ricsi0712

Hi Ricsi0712, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

We see that you are having an issue with redeeming three free months of Apple Arcade. We want to help. This article has more information about Apple Arcade - Three Month Offer 

If you need further assistance with this after following those steps, you can Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Best Regards!

Jun 9, 2021 2:09 PM in response to barberlives123

hi,

thank you for the info, I’ve already contacted Apple support because of this and they told me that 3 months free Apple Arcade only applicable when you buy a new eligible iPhone or Apple device and you have to use your 3 months within the 3 months of the buying date. I didn’t have the 3 months free option, since there has been more than 3 months past since I bought my iPhone 12 Pro ☹️

3 months free Apple Arcade not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.