You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change my Apple ID on my iPad

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 6:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 7:44 AM

I presume you are attempting to update your AppleID with a new primary email address - this being used to identify the AppleID account - or change your AppleID account Password:

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Change your Apple ID password – Apple Support

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

If you instead wish to use an entirely different AppleID account, you must first sign-out of all Apple Services (such as App Store, FaceTime, Messages, Music, AppleTV etc) and iCloud - after which you can sign-in with an entirely different account. The easiest method to prepare an iPad to use a different AppleID account is to follow this process:

What to do before you sell, give away or trade in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 9, 2021 7:44 AM in response to sharmeen197

I presume you are attempting to update your AppleID with a new primary email address - this being used to identify the AppleID account - or change your AppleID account Password:

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Change your Apple ID password – Apple Support

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

If you instead wish to use an entirely different AppleID account, you must first sign-out of all Apple Services (such as App Store, FaceTime, Messages, Music, AppleTV etc) and iCloud - after which you can sign-in with an entirely different account. The easiest method to prepare an iPad to use a different AppleID account is to follow this process:

What to do before you sell, give away or trade in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.