You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mobile data not working

Hi, from last week Wednesday, i cant use mobile data..phone shows there is 3G and 4G but not loading anything, i cant even send a viber text message. Phone works fine on Wifi. I’ve reset network settings, removed sim put it back in, hard reset, soft reset, turn airplane mode on and off, turned data on and off, I’ve turned the phone off multiple times.

Please help me to fix this

Thank you

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 7:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 8:59 AM

muhammadh450 wrote:

Hi, from last week Wednesday, i cant use mobile data..phone shows there is 3G and 4G but not loading anything, i cant even send a viber text message. Phone works fine on Wifi. I’ve reset network settings, removed sim put it back in, hard reset, soft reset, turn airplane mode on and off, turned data on and off, I’ve turned the phone off multiple times.
Thank you

Maybe your mobile data provider can help you.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 14, 2021 8:59 AM in response to muhammadh450

muhammadh450 wrote:

Thank you

Maybe your mobile data provider can help you.

Mobile data not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.