You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Galaxy Buds Live does not work with iPhone12Pro

Hi there!

I have a problem with Galaxy Buds connection to the iPhone12Pro.

I install the Galaxy Buds app from Apple Store and connect to headphones. - All fine. When I push some functions from "Galaxy Buds" app like "Search my headphones" - it play sound on it.

In the Bluetooth settings I can see the Galaxy Buds Live connected.

So far seems connection was established ok.

When I try to listen music or watch a Youtube video - the iPhone plays sound through phone speakers and ignore the headphones. I watch support video on youtube and there no special things should be done before use headphones after connection.

Also - those headphones works perfect on my old Samsung S10 (so the problem not in headphone device)

What I configured wrong on my iPhone?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 4:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 8:33 AM

I have had received suggestion to fix problem from 3pda forum Ticket closed.

Similar questions

2 replies

Jun 23, 2021 8:31 AM in response to DeniSkinCreatiff

Hello DeniSkinCreatiff

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand that a connected third-party headphone is not working as expected with your iPhone. We’d be happy to provide some guidance.

We would suggest reaching out to the manufacturer of the headphones to ensure the app and settings are configured correctly. We think you’ll find this support page helpful: How to connect your Galaxy Buds.

Take care.

Galaxy Buds Live does not work with iPhone12Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.