You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lists of Points in Apple Community.

I can see only the total Points I earned in Apple Community. Is there a way to check which actions earned me points in Apple Community?

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 2:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 8:01 AM

There is no lisr in the forum that categorizes the type of points you are awarded, but there is a way outside of the forums.

My history of what points were awarded is in my saved ASC emails. They show if the points were awarded for Helpful, Solved, or Apple Recommended answers.

As you can see, the first few words of each email title show which of the three was awarded.

The only reason I started this is that several years ago with a different underlying software engine, The forum software was not keeping accurate count of points so a number of us counted our own. As I'd automated the sorting of messages into a separate folder, I never bothered to take down that function after the problem was fixed. Now I delete them every few months.

To get award email messages, your forum preferences must be set to allow incoming Apple communications for point awards:

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 23, 2021 8:01 AM in response to stelios800

There is no lisr in the forum that categorizes the type of points you are awarded, but there is a way outside of the forums.

My history of what points were awarded is in my saved ASC emails. They show if the points were awarded for Helpful, Solved, or Apple Recommended answers.

As you can see, the first few words of each email title show which of the three was awarded.

The only reason I started this is that several years ago with a different underlying software engine, The forum software was not keeping accurate count of points so a number of us counted our own. As I'd automated the sorting of messages into a separate folder, I never bothered to take down that function after the problem was fixed. Now I delete them every few months.

To get award email messages, your forum preferences must be set to allow incoming Apple communications for point awards:

Lists of Points in Apple Community.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.