You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remote Management

Hi there, my iPhone factory remanufactured replacement from Apple seems to be stuck on a remote management prompt when trying to reset it. I got the phone from Apple as a replacement for damaged during repair and it's basically a new phone. When resetting the phone I am unable to proceed as there is a prompt for a remote management login required for a bank I have not heard of. Usually it would be for an employee phone but I am not an employee nor am I using an employee phone. I think it may be an issue linked to either my wifi I try to reset the phone on or my Apple ID which I have used to login.

iPhone XS

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 9:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 9:10 AM

Contact Apple using the Get Support link at the top of this page. If you truly got it from Apple that should not happen, and you certainly cannot use that phone as it is owned by the bank.

1 reply

Remote Management

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.