You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV app movie purchase

Hi I just purchased the new movie Cruella on my Samsung TV via the Apple TV app. It played perfectly for the first 5:35mins of the movie then the screen went black & only the sound can be heard. I forwarded through whole movie, same. I reset the Apple TV app on my Samsung, same. I reset all factory settings on my Samsung TV, logged back into everything, same. I checked internet speed, is good. How I get the movie to play with picture? It’s taken me 25minutes & $35 so far. All other streaming apps working perfectly EXCEPT Apple TV

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 4:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 5:25 PM

Several users have reported the same experience for this particular movie. Please contact the iTunes Store staff about this issue.

1 reply

Apple TV app movie purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.