You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to set up my new Apple phone with the iCloud back up data from my old phone. Why is no one at Apple able to assist me with this?

Where’s the data from my old phone ?

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 9:42 AM

2 replies

Jun 30, 2021 9:46 AM in response to Kevsy77

Hello,

I can assist you.

• Are you signing into the same Apple ID as the old iPhone? If not please sign into the same Apple ID on both.
  • Are you using mobile data or wifi to set up the new iPhone? If you are using data then try with wifi.
  • On your old iPhone go to the settings app > tap your name at the top of the settings page > tap iCloud > then scroll down to iCloud backup. Make sure iCloud backup is turned on and that there is a backup there.

Hope this helps!

I want to set up my new Apple phone with the iCloud back up data from my old phone. Why is no one at Apple able to assist me with this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.