You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you remove synced photos from an iPad?

I accidentally synced my photos on my Mac to my iPad and now a lot of space on my iPad is being taken up. How do I remove the photos "Synced from iTunes Library" from my iPad? I tried what this article (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302?&cid=acs::fm-itunes_HT201302) said but it didn't work and nothing happened.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 11:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 12:09 PM

See this, Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support You are going to remove them the same way you put them there, with the computer and iTunes, however instead of selecting them to sync to the iPad, you are going to unselect the photos and sync and that will remove them from the iPad. If you are using Catalina or above, you would use Finder. See this for that case. Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 30, 2021 12:09 PM in response to R9718

See this, Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support You are going to remove them the same way you put them there, with the computer and iTunes, however instead of selecting them to sync to the iPad, you are going to unselect the photos and sync and that will remove them from the iPad. If you are using Catalina or above, you would use Finder. See this for that case. Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

How do you remove synced photos from an iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.