You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What company does Apple use to deliver?

What company do you use to deliver? If I buy an item and choose delivery, is it packaged in a box? since my shipment is to a local and not my house

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 12:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 6:21 AM

We don't use any company. You are not speaking with Apple. This is a user to user only forum.

If you are in the US, Apple usually uses UPS or Fedex for delivery of products. What does to a local and not my house mean? If you mean a PO Box, I don't believe Apple delivers to PO Boxes.

And yes, if you purchase an iPhone, it will be shrink wrapped and packed inside a shipping box.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 9, 2021 6:21 AM in response to birzayit20

We don't use any company. You are not speaking with Apple. This is a user to user only forum.

If you are in the US, Apple usually uses UPS or Fedex for delivery of products. What does to a local and not my house mean? If you mean a PO Box, I don't believe Apple delivers to PO Boxes.

And yes, if you purchase an iPhone, it will be shrink wrapped and packed inside a shipping box.

What company does Apple use to deliver?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.