You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where can i cancel auto renewal of an iphone app?

i got the wrong app on my iphone and it auto renews at $40 in 7 days - where do i cancel?

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 1:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 3:31 PM

See: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

5 replies

Jul 3, 2021 4:36 AM in response to FoxFifth

i have followed the instructions - prior to the original msg - the "Subscriptions" do not appear in my iphone Settings at the spot indicated - the app has downloaded but i have not used it - it has a 7 day free trial - is it possible since i haven't used it my subscription hasn't registered? - since this app has a $40 charge i want the subscription cancelled - more links will not help - i have found and followed all instructions on links - it has now been about 12 hours since i downloaded - is it possible registration of the subscription has a lag? or the subscription doesn't start until first use - if the latter is true should i just delete the app unused?

where can i cancel auto renewal of an iphone app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.