You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pages and numbers

Hi I have MacBook Air 2011 and I'm using macOS high sierra,

I can't download numbers and pages and I already had them on the previous versions of the high Sierra. what can I do and how can you help me with that? I really need them

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 8:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 8:15 AM

Open the Mac App Store & hold down the option key while clicking the Purchases tab on your High Sierra Mac. If you see Pages, Numbers, and Keynote with Update/Install buttons, it may offer to download a previous version of these applications compatible with High Sierra.

In Mojave and later releases of macOS, one must enter ⌘+0 (zero) to get to the previous purchases panel in the Mac App Store. This changed from the option+Purchases tab in High Sierra and earlier.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 3, 2021 8:15 AM in response to Danielkorkus

Open the Mac App Store & hold down the option key while clicking the Purchases tab on your High Sierra Mac. If you see Pages, Numbers, and Keynote with Update/Install buttons, it may offer to download a previous version of these applications compatible with High Sierra.

In Mojave and later releases of macOS, one must enter ⌘+0 (zero) to get to the previous purchases panel in the Mac App Store. This changed from the option+Purchases tab in High Sierra and earlier.

Jul 3, 2021 1:45 PM in response to Danielkorkus

Click on the "Store" menu & sign out & then sign in again. Even though it said I was signed in with the correct account the I would get a message that I needed to sign in to view my purchases.

I don't know if your App Store purchases list is long like mine is, but I find it very difficult to find specific apps in the list. Apps are listed in reverse order of purchase date but dates seem to change & there doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason for the order in the list. I originally purchased Pages 5 & Numbers 3 when they first came out although that was considered an update/upgrade of my iWork '09 apps. But, for some reason, they appear in my purchases list with a date of February 2018 in the Mac App Store on one of my High Sierra Macs.

pages and numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.