You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suspicious website

So I was trying to play a game, and I got a strange pop up saying I was hacked. It had the background of Apple support. I’m very scared about this, could someone please investigate this? If you do, thanks!

[Link edited by Moderator as following the procedures at the site may lead to damage to the user’s device]

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 3:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 4:30 PM

All such messages are scams from criminals.

Do not interact with the message or the sender.

Do not download anything based on a popup message.

Close the offending page and avoid sites that are involved in such bogus advertising tactics.

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-8071

2 replies

Jul 3, 2021 4:26 PM in response to kittenluv

Thanks apple support for removing the link, please don’t remove it this time though, I need someone to check it out for me, if you do remove it, please check it out for me first and reply to me to tell me what’s going on. Thanks!

d789m9zzl8i5s.cloudfront.net/merrx01/?phone=+1-(877)-313-524*&t1=JP-2af0VfLg&t2=92421.makemegoogly.***#

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Suspicious website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.