You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Because of two factor identification, you CAN'T log onto your iCloud account if you don't have your phone!

How can I find a lost iPhone when all the instructions to find it entail having the phone?!

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 3:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 3:36 PM

You can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find without being asked for a two-factor code. This is recommended as the first option of step 1 of the instructions in If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

You can also log into www.icloud.com (without the /find), ignore the code request and click the Quick Access to Find My button instead.

In spite of the above, I would strongly encourage you to set up multiple trusted phone numbers after you have full access. They can be Androids, landlines, friends' or relatives' phones. See: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 3, 2021 3:36 PM in response to gaylen99

You can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find without being asked for a two-factor code. This is recommended as the first option of step 1 of the instructions in If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

You can also log into www.icloud.com (without the /find), ignore the code request and click the Quick Access to Find My button instead.

In spite of the above, I would strongly encourage you to set up multiple trusted phone numbers after you have full access. They can be Androids, landlines, friends' or relatives' phones. See: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Because of two factor identification, you CAN'T log onto your iCloud account if you don't have your phone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.