You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Travel Express Card - doesn't always work

Hi all,

Does anyone else find that sometimes the Travel Express Card feature doesn't work (on Transport for London)?

Sometimes I get to the barrier and put my phone to the reader but it doesn't work and I have to manually enter my security code to allow for payment.

This has happened both before I start my journey and also when tapping out to finish my journey which, has also inadvertently meant I've used the wrong card as I've rushed to select a card conscious that I'm in the way. This then results in a whole 'incomplete journey' fiasco.

There is no pattern to when this happens, it's completely random and I have all the up to date software on an iPhone 12 Pro.

Anyone else had any experience with this?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 4:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 7:00 AM

Thanks for replying, but my issue wasn't with setting it up. I have it set up.

The problem is that it doesn't always work and I was looking for an explanation as to why.

Similar questions

2 replies

Travel Express Card - doesn't always work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.