You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple News- The Times subscription

I have a Times & Sunday Times newspaper subscription and am currently running an Apple News trial subscription, and I can read those newspaper articles just fine.

If I did not have The Times & Sunday Times newspaper subscription just how much would I be able to see of this newspaper within Apple News? Would it the same?

Rationale: why would I pay for an annual Times & Sunday Times newspaper subscription if I could see the same under an Apple News subscription.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 12:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 3:00 AM

Thanks for the response @lotuspilot.

in summary, I’m contemplating the AppleOne subscription to combine all my Apple elements. It makes financial sense.

I was one of the very first Times & Sunday Times subscribers and I am very content with the content (pun intended!). However, my main concern is what content do I see with the Apple News aspect. Do I get to read ALL of the Times & Sunday Times content OR just a selection with the News App. This is the most important aspect for me.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 6, 2021 3:00 AM in response to LotusPilot

Thanks for the response @lotuspilot.

in summary, I’m contemplating the AppleOne subscription to combine all my Apple elements. It makes financial sense.

I was one of the very first Times & Sunday Times subscribers and I am very content with the content (pun intended!). However, my main concern is what content do I see with the Apple News aspect. Do I get to read ALL of the Times & Sunday Times content OR just a selection with the News App. This is the most important aspect for me.

Jul 6, 2021 2:18 AM in response to ski bum

Indeed, why would you subscribe directly to the Times/Sunday Times digital edition with options like these…?

Apple News+ - Apple (UK) (£9.99 mo. after free trial)

Times Digital Subscription (£26 mo. after free trial)

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/subscribe/digital/

Apple One - Apple (UK) (£14.95 mo. after free trial) - includes bundled Apple Services - Apple Music, TV+, Arcade, iCloud (50GB), News+ and Fitness+

Apple News- The Times subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.