You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs in Apple Music stop at 00:15 seconds

I have Apple Music and I am facing a problem for over a week sometimes when I open the app and select to hear my downloaded song they start playing and every single time they stop at the first 00:15 seconds and I have to turn off the app each time if that doesn’t change anything I have to turn off my phone what can I do plz contact with me

Thank you !!

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 5:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 7:07 AM

Hello Vagpanag,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that your music has stopped playing after 15 seconds. In a situation like this we recommend taking the following steps to resolve it:

1. Restart your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Remove and redownload your downloaded music. Delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device - Apple Support
  3. Toggle Sync Library off and then on again. Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support
  4.  Sign out and back into Settings > Apple ID > Media & Purchases.
  5. Disable Settings > Music > Audio Quality > [Lossless]
  6. Disable Settings > Music > Audio > [Dolby Atmos]

Let us know how it goes after completing these steps.

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 7, 2021 7:07 AM in response to Vagpanag

Hello Vagpanag,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that your music has stopped playing after 15 seconds. In a situation like this we recommend taking the following steps to resolve it:

1. Restart your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Remove and redownload your downloaded music. Delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device - Apple Support
  3. Toggle Sync Library off and then on again. Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support
  4.  Sign out and back into Settings > Apple ID > Media & Purchases.
  5. Disable Settings > Music > Audio Quality > [Lossless]
  6. Disable Settings > Music > Audio > [Dolby Atmos]

Let us know how it goes after completing these steps.

Best Regards.

Songs in Apple Music stop at 00:15 seconds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.