You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Warranty

Now i am in India , and i'll move to Canada later this year

I just want to know whether if i Buy a iPad Pro 2021 12.9inch Model in India

Will the warranty works in Canada also?

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 9:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 9:05 AM

Note this statement from the iPhone and iPad warranty:

"IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE AND iPAD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone and iPad to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device."

The above is from the USA version of this iPhone, iPad and iPod warranty document, but this particular section limiting international coverage is much the same for the warranty for all countries. If you wish to check the warranty for where you bought your device, click on this link to take you to the page about Apple warranties, then select your device and country --> https://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 6, 2021 9:05 AM in response to Akhil_27

Note this statement from the iPhone and iPad warranty:

"IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE AND iPAD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone and iPad to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device."

The above is from the USA version of this iPhone, iPad and iPod warranty document, but this particular section limiting international coverage is much the same for the warranty for all countries. If you wish to check the warranty for where you bought your device, click on this link to take you to the page about Apple warranties, then select your device and country --> https://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/

iPad Warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.