You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I appear to have lost all my downloaded music although my apple itunes music subscription is still currnt. How can I retrieve this pls. Cheers

Hi, I cannot seem to connect to my downloaded music from itunes. I have a current subscription so that isn't the problem. I just tells me it cannot connect.... thanks

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 7:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 2:53 PM

Thanks so much for your reply. I have fixed the problem after much frustration. It seems I had to “sync” my Apple Music to be able to retrieve my music. I don’t know how it went off sync but I am now happy. Cheers and thanks for your reply.

2 replies

Jul 7, 2021 1:50 PM in response to Graceemily2002

Hi Graceemily2002,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you have an active Apple Music subscription, but you're unable to download music purchased from the iTunes Store to the Music app. There are a few reasons this behavior could occur and prevent connection to the iTune Store. Check out the steps in If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services.

Regards.

Hello, I appear to have lost all my downloaded music although my apple itunes music subscription is still currnt. How can I retrieve this pls. Cheers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.